- Rates vary during the year for special events and may include minimum night stays.
- Rates do not include sales tax of 10.5%
- A valid credit card is required for all reservations.
- The credit card will be charged for the full balance of your stay one to two days before you arrive.
- We accept cash, debit cards, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express.
- We cannot accept personal checks
- Please contact innkeepers at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in renting the entire Bed & Breakfast.
Cancellations: We are a small inn, and cancellations affect us dramatically and the below outlines our cancellation policy
- 15 days or more prior to your stay: We will provide a full refund, but will be charged an administrative fee of $25.
- 14 days or less prior to your stay: You will be charged for the full reservation unless we can re-book the room. If we are successful in re-booking your room, we will refund up to the full amount less $25 administrative fee.
- All cancellations will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- We recommend inexpensive cancellation insurance.
- Check-in time: 4 pm to 6 pm.
- Check-out time: 11 am.
- Please contact us directly if your arrival and or departure are outside of these times, so we can work to accommodate your schedule.
- Breakfast is served daily at 8:30 am in either the breakfast room or dining room.
- If your plans dictate an early departure, let us know so we can have a “breakfast to go” ready for you.
- Fresh baked “goodies” are available every afternoon.
Extra guests, Children, and Pets
- Extra guests (rates are double occupancy) in the Orcas Room or San Juan Suite will be charged $25 per night.
- Children: We can accommodate children 12 years and older. We cannot accomodate children under 12 years of age.
- Pets: Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets, however our Boston terrier “Duke” is always around and eager to meet our guests!
- The Gateway Bed & Breakfast is a non-smoking facility; no smoking is permitted on the property.